Our vision is to become the market leader in smaller industrial and logistics property investment.
The Company believes its investment returns will be generated by mis-priced quality stock, asset management and a strong occupational market.
Once fully invested, the Company will target an annualised net dividend yield of 6% per annum and a total return over the medium term of between 10% and 15% per annum.
The fund parameters are:
- Average exposure is sub-£10 million lot size (increasing by RPI from Admission)
- Scalable platform
- Focus on key geographical regions such as the South-East and provincial regions such as the Midlands “Golden Triangle”
- Must offer characteristics to drive higher rents and longer leases
Our investor appeal:
- Experienced team with well regarded track record
- Target 6% dividend yield within a REIT structure
- Limited current opportunities for investors to independently access the smaller lot industrial property sector
- Incubation/cornerstone investment from Pacific Investments
- Capital growth underpinned by strong rental growth off a low base
- Opportunity to purchase assets well below replacement value
- Low management cost structure aligned to shareholder interests
- Strong track record of value creation in sector through Pacific Investments
- Access to finance at competitive rates